Our virtual classroom is easy to access through Zoom with any Internet ready device. It provides a safe and healthy environment from your own home for your child to thrive and flourish prior to preschool. It allows your child to feel comfortable yet learn techniques to build friendship with your support, if needed.
When a child feels confident in a situation, they will focus on the learning aspect, as well as, let you supervise from a distance.
It allows a little extra time for Mom, Dad, Grandparents or caretakers to have a little free time.
Your child’s interaction with our teacher and other children in the virtual classroom will build the confidence needed to thrive in a conventional school environment, pod or home-schooling program. Go ahead give us a try!
This Program Will Provide
- Peace of mind
- Learning Skills
- In Home Health and Safety
- Fun & Loving Environment
- Enhanced Creativity
If your goal is to work one on one with your child on your schedule, prerecorded classes might be best for you.
We can provide
- Prerecorded classes
Our Standardized curriculum provides
- Fine and Gross motor skills
- Socialization, Emotional and Life Skills
- Problem Solving and Math Skills
- Literacy and Language Skills
- Science Projects
Sign Up HERE and you will receive
- 2- ½ hour live Zoom classes a week
- STEAM challenge task cards
- Morning basket activities
- 3- prerecorded classes
- One on one assessment with your child 3 times a year live on Zoom- this way we can assess what your child has mastered and what we can work on together
- Art Classes – 2 free live a month
- Story Time – 2 free live a month
- Weekly News Letter- with helpful tools & activities
Due to popular demand, our classes fill up quickly Register HERE
Our toddler program requires an adult present. You can work along side of your toddler or join in on the class! It’s up to you!
Same as traditional schooling, a material list will be provided.
Yes, Zoom on any Internet ready device.
That’s ok. A prerecorded class will be sent to watch.